Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Discount at Ruff Stuff.

Thread: Discount at Ruff Stuff.

Default Discount at Ruff Stuff.

I have ordered 3-4 times from Dan at Ruff Stuff Specialties. I can say nothing bad! Good prices, fast delivery, great products!!! He has now extended a 10% discount for us Nissan folks! The Code when ordering is NXTSAS. Punch that in and get 10% off at Ruff Stuff.

Link
    Imagine.....

Perches

Diff Cover

Axle conversion kit with a few extra goodies
    Imagine.....

Sweet! I'll be checking out those diff covers for sure.
    Hope line and sinker.

How is that hopey changey thing working out for you?

Ya know, that looks like the diff cover that's sitting in the toolbox in my truck...

I serve no master!

I just ordered one for the front axle too... who knows it may be the same unit. I just like how they are simple like the HB.

Imagine.....

I have everthing in the third photo pluss an extra cover for my Ford 8.8 rear axel. Dan's stuff is hands down the best. The spring plate is 3/8" thick and the u- bolts haved to be 1/2". Nice when you have to drop it apart a few times when messing with springs. I also use the regular bolts instead of the recesed ones on the cover. You can bash the bolts to hell and allways grab them with vise grips to get them out. The receced kind get smashed by rocks and very hard to remove on the trail when you break real bad and have to remove a carier. The other good thing about Dan is that he's allways looking to fill a niche market. If you Nissan guys give him all of the biz you can then it will be easy for him to come up with products you all can use. Send him your ideas for a list of Nissan parts that you think will be easy for him to sell. He worked preety hard for the XJ crowd to get some products for them and has a proto type frame stiffener right now. That rig stop productuion in 2002. Nissans are hitting the used market more and more so one would expect a rise in off road use and aftermarket suport. Keep Dan involved as a club. You will never regret it and all stand to gain.
    98 off brand. 35's locked.
    79 Truggy Maxis 40" creepy crawlers and locked.
    "For the first time in my adult life I am truly ashamed of my country"

ryan ...how much for the full conversion kit?
    rear axle...i like those long spring perches

A guy has to piece it together then enter the discount code upon checkout. Dan gets stuff in the mail (most economical for the customer) asap , however the PO delivery time is sporadic. So order way before ya think the parts will be needed. If I remember correctly, a different freight carrier can be chosen upon checkout. So if a person is in a pinch, it may be better to select this option.

All the perches are that length... so order away! This is a good start...
    Last edited by Ryan Gee; 05-24-2008 at 09:41 AM.
    Imagine.....

what spring hangers would u get for that 62 inch
    chevy spring u suggested ryan?....jeff