Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2000 Pathfinder 3-link
Page 1 of 15 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Pathfinder 3-link

Default 2000 Pathfinder 3-link

It still has a little ways to go but it's official. Maybe I'll still be the first by the time its done! Still waiting on a few parts until I can assemble the axle. I'm in the process of building a new oil pan that's built around the suspension. I had to relocate my power steering pump too.

Order of things to finish is pretty much oil pan > engine mounts > track bar > coilovers > PS pump > driver's side exhaust.

I can't believe no one has done one of these yet. The dimensions and layout of the chassis works out perfectly.

Is that a skid and truss made of half-inch plate? How'd you get those bends in there? (I shudder to think how much that must weigh!)
    I used to be a tree-hugger, but now the best I can manage is to pat them on the ass when I go by.

That's gonna look amazing! I can't wait to see it all done!

Pain is the weakness that brings you to your knees.
    Pain is the strength that brings you to your feet.

Wow, nice work. Ironically I started another 3 link. I am doing the same setup today. Trying to bend that 1/2 stuff is a PITA. Good job!
    Barry
    05 Armada -Mine, 95 Hardbody 2wd - Son, 11 Leaf - Wife, 01 Altima - Daughter

Quote Originally Posted by DamnHippie View Post
    Is that a skid and truss made of half-inch plate? How'd you get those bends in there? (I shudder to think how much that must weigh!)
    He has a V8 now, what weight? I'm sure his front end is already overweight.

Looks good Tyler, its going to be sweet!
    Me, weird? Bitch, I'm limited edition!

I think the VH45 V8 is lighter than the VG33. Or did he have the all alloy VQ?

I am curious how he does the track bar. I took the easy road and sold my R50 and bought a wd21.
    Barry
    05 Armada -Mine, 95 Hardbody 2wd - Son, 11 Leaf - Wife, 01 Altima - Daughter

that looks awesome. are you going to stick the coil overs up in the factory strut mount (obviously with some extra support and bracketry) and are you planning on running a strut bar to tie both sides together to give some more rigidity?

looks good. i'm thinking the weight of the truss is insignificant compared to the D60.

Wow!!! Bad AsS!

You going with 5.38s and 37's ?
    You gonna swap the rear?
    Last edited by theking; 08-13-2008 at 07:57 PM.

wow, looks very similar except different sides lol. after seeing this, I pulled mine back out of storage today and started working on it again. really dont have the time, but its a race now! haha

one thing I did fag out on is the full hydro. I ended up using a IFS yota box. dont have the coin to do full hydro. maybe next summer lol.

what size tires are going to run? gears(axle/tcase)?

89_trailboss