Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2000 Pathfinder 3-link - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 510131415

Thread: 2000 Pathfinder 3-link

PM'd you, not sure if you got it.
    2001 R50 | 2" Coil Lift + 4" SFD | 33" GY DuraTracs | 16x8 ProComp Crawlers | RRO Super Sliders | Cobra 18 WXST II w/3' Fire Stik | Rear Sway Bar Removed

Rick...Don't see a PM from you. Try resending it.

i would like to talk to you about your engine swap mr morgan

Quote Originally Posted by tmorgan4 View Post
    Rick...Don't see a PM from you. Try resending it.
    Tried again.
    2001 R50 | 2" Coil Lift + 4" SFD | 33" GY DuraTracs | 16x8 ProComp Crawlers | RRO Super Sliders | Cobra 18 WXST II w/3' Fire Stik | Rear Sway Bar Removed

Hey Morgan, it said my PM was sent on Jan 14 but didn't hear back, so I figured it somehow isn't making it to you. Feel free to PM/email me and I'll get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by tmorgan4 View Post
    I decided I can't stand Nissan people and decided to sell it...........

Just kidding...hardly a Nissan anymore. Thanks to Ryan calling and giving me shit I had to go make some progress the past few days.

This car has gone even further downhill since I posted last. I ended up cutting off everything from the firewall forward.

Finally got my shock mounts laser cut and tacked in. About time I can set it on the tires again!

The tubes up front always look funny in pictures but I swear it looks better in person!!!

You have no idea how happy seeing ORIs on a Pathfinder makes me feel...I was the first to do it way back when on a 99.5 year model, the black one that maintained the IFS in the front. You've given me motivation to resurrect the old machine, and finish it. I'll have to see if rust hasn't claimed too much of it already.