Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

1975 Low Mfg 620 Racer Project
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1975 Low Mfg 620 Racer Project

Cool 1975 Low Mfg 620 Racer Project

You can follow the build on Race-Dezert.com. This truck was sitting out side of Spencer Low's place on the river in AZ. Dana bought it and has been giving it some love.

2005 Xterra SE 4x4

2005 Xterra SE 4x4

Thats awesome someone is upgrading it. I noticed the washer bottle is in the original place. I remeber it with dual paddles on the back.
    Barry
    05 Armada -Mine, 95 Hardbody 2wd - Son, 11 Leaf - Wife, 01 Altima - Daughter

Quote Originally Posted by NissanNut View Post
    Thats awesome someone is upgrading it. I noticed the washer bottle is in the original place. I remeber it with dual paddles on the back.
    Like this? 6 paddles!

2005 Xterra SE 4x4

Imagine.....

i love it!!

He wants to start it up next Friday...

2005 Xterra SE 4x4

Very cool whats powering this old beast?

That is too cool, thanks for sharing!
    Trent

L20b is what it says on the actual thread