Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Blanca Peak - Can it be done in a stock Pro-4X?

Thread: Blanca Peak - Can it be done in a stock Pro-4X?

Default Blanca Peak - Can it be done in a stock Pro-4X?

I want to do my research before I go through with this. Interested in hiking to the top but also saw there is a 4x4 trail. Is it possible that a stock xterra can make it to the top of the 4x4 trail? It looks ridiculous lol.
    2015 Xterra Pro-4X

Respect the rock and rock on!

The short answer is no. You can drive quite a ways up, but once you get to jaws one (the first real obstacle) its SAS territory.
    From my cold dead hands!

Help keep our trails open.

I'll give it a shot after I get a suspension lift and some bigger tires. Anything is possible with IFS.
    2015 Xterra Pro-4X

LOL....here we go again.

As long as you have a strong enough winch, anything is possible with any vehicle

LMAO!!! Where there's a will, there's a way.

IFS = I FIND SUCCESS
    2015 Xterra Pro-4X

Hey all, planning to head up to Lake Como sometime in the near future. Does anyone have any good advice for a parking spot prior to Jaws 1? Trying to save myself hiking distance - Thank you!

2015 Xterra Pro-4X